A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Bozzetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bozzetti
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Bozzetti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Bozzetti, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozzetti graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Paul Bozzetti MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louise P. Bozzetti practice?
- Dr. Louise Bozzetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Louise Bozzetti practices Psychiatry near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Psychiatrists.