A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Brine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Brine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Brine, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brine graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brine has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Patrick Brine FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Brine practice?
- Dr. Louis Brine has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Brine practices Pediatrics near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pediatricians.