A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Brine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Brine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Brine, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brine graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brine has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Brine practice?
Dr. Louis Brine practices Pediatrics near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pediatricians.