A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Louis Brunsting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Brunsting is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Brunsting, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Disease
- Laser Surgery
- Lung Transplantation
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunsting graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brunsting has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Albert Brunsting MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Brunsting practice?
- Dr. Louis Brunsting has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Brunsting practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gallatin, TN and Hermitage, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.