Learn more about Dr. Louis Brunsting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Brunsting is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunsting
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brunsting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Brunsting, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Disease
- Laser Surgery
- Lung Transplantation
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunsting graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brunsting has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Albert Brunsting MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Brunsting practice?
- Dr. Louis Brunsting has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Brunsting practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Toledo, OH.
See Oregon Surgeons.