Learn more about Dr. Louis Brunsting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Brunsting is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunsting
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brunsting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Brunsting, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Disease
- Laser Surgery
- Lung Transplantation
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunsting graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brunsting has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Albert Brunsting MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Brunsting practice?
- Dr. Louis Brunsting has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Brunsting practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Toledo, OH.
See Oregon Cardiothoracic Surgeons.