A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bucky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bucky, Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bucky, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Jaw Fractures
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucky graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bucky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis P Bucky MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Bucky practice?
- Dr. Louis Bucky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Bucky practices Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.