Dr. Louis Bucky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Bucky?

Kimmi @ Dr Bucky

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Kimmi is the only one I would trust with my injections. She’s professional; takes all the time you need for questions, and is so personable. She listens and will always do what you want but will use her creative eye to make you look so much better. I love her and would recommend her to anyone!

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Renee will change your life! I’ve had an entirely new complexion since our first session 6 years ago. Never thought my skin could look this good before then. So I keep going back. Renee understands how different factors affect skin texture and adjusts her treatment accordingly with every visit. She’s incredibly knowledgeable and very pleasant.

So happy with my breast augmentation

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

I recently had my breast augmentation with Dr. Bucky and I couldn’t be happier. I was very nervous going into my consult but his office staff made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Bucky didn’t just choose any size implant, he chose an implant size that was best for my body frame which is so important. I am very petite and I did’nt want to be too large. I am so happy with my size. He truly is the best!

No Sweat!!

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Miradry really works!! I was motivated to look into this treatment for professional purposes. I’m in front of peers and colleagues for presentations and meetings and was always concerned about undesirable perspiration on silk blouses/shirts. I found Dr. Bucky’s Philadelphia office on Rittenhouse Square and his nurse Rachel was wonderful. She explained everything in detail, and delivered on results. Mild to moderate swelling for first couple of days, very manageable with ice and Advil. Results were immediate and even noticeable during exercise. Highly recommend. Game changer for male and female professionals—take your blazer off without fear...no sweat!

Fantastic staff and skilled professionals

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Dr. Bucky and his staff are incredibly skilled at what they do and take the time to get to know each patient and what bothers them about themselves. Valerie recently did my botox and was incredibly precise in giving it to me only where I needed it. I look forward to coming back!

Amazing Results

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I could not be happier with my results from the IPL. My skin has never looked better. Tara was wonderful in spending time with me and explaining everything. My friends have already been asking about my skin :) and have made appointments!

Life Changing Experience

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. Bucky transformed my life. My confidence has returned. He is an exceptional surgeon. He shows great care for his patients. I am more than pleased with the whole experience.

Miradry...truly life changing

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I have only experienced a few truly ‘life changing’ experiences in my lifetime, getting married, birth of a child, and sufficient weight loss. But now I can add one more…Miradry. Since the age of 13, I struggled with excess underarm sweating which resulted in lack of wardrobe options (black was the only safe color for me) and general anxiety, especially in social/business situations. Earlier this year, my wife told me about Miradry; a procedure for eliminating underarm sweat, and suggested I have the treatment at Dr. Bucky’s office. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about the procedure working for me but I am now 100% a believer! On the day of my treatment, Rachel was fantastic! She explained the entire process and made sure I did not experience any discomfort throughout the procedure. From start to finish, I was in the office for about 2 hours. For my recovery, Rachel explained I should expect some swelling and tenderness and provided tips to address these issues. I took her advisement and iced regularly and was only moderately sore for a few days. Included with my Miradry treatment at Dr. Bucky’s was a session with Dan Stokes, who performs lymphatic massage. During my massage session, Dan was great –he addressed the treated area and helped alleviate any remaining swelling. It has been 6 months since my Miradry treatment and I cannot believe the results. NO MORE UNDERARM SWEATING!! Out of habit, I still check the mirror to see if I am sweating but there’s nothing there. I can now wear any color shirt without fear of discoloring. And no more staining from antiperspirants because I no longer need to use deodorants. I cannot say enough positive things about my Miradry experience at Dr. Bucky’s office. I highly recommend this procedure to anyone who is concerned about underarm sweating – I only wish I had known about this treatment YEARS ago!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2017

I just want to share my positive experience with Dr. Bucky and his wonderful staff. Dr. Bucky is not only a skilled surgeon but also a very caring, dedicated professional. When he treats you, you feel like his only patient. He takes the time to address your concerns, answers your questions and provides you with all the information you need for pre-and post-surgery. His staff is equally as caring and professional. They go out of their way to help you before, during and after the surgery. One special nurse deserves special thanks and praise. Betty D. was my caregiver right after the surgery to the next morning. I could not have asked for a more qualified, caring person that attended to all of my post-surgical needs. If you want to enhance your looks and you feel hesitant, do yourself a favor and visit Dr. Bucky. The entire experience was so easy, positive, stress less and well worth it! A very happy patient!

Pain free and back to me

Posted on September 13th, 2017

After having my tummy tuck and breast lift, I feel like myself again! I am fitting into all of my clothes and bras from when I got married 7 years ago. I wore a bikini all summer and felt great. I was in physical therapy for over two years to treat my diastasis recti and pain and instability in my pelvis that were caused by the diastasis recti. Therapy didn't work for me. Since having my abdominal muscles sewn back together, I have not had any pelvic pain or instability. I feel strong and in control of my core again.

Fabulous

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Having had many serious surgeries in my life, I was not planning on having anymore. But gravity and mother nature made it necessary. Dr. Bucky was absolutely wonderful. Kind, attentive, and obviously amazingly skilled. The entire staff was terrific – in particular nurse Kate, who answered all my crazy questions with patience and kindness. And my overnight nurse, Barbara, was a dream.

Great experience all around and great results!!

Posted on September 5th, 2017

I first saw Dr. Bucky several years ago before moving to Florida. When I finally decided to have my facial rejuvenation I came back to Philly. And it was a great decision! I could not be more pleased with the entire experience from pre-op through the procedure and follow-up. Dr. Bucky and his staff are very special and have a wonderful bedside manner; listen and address all your questions. My results were beyond my expectations- much less swelling and almost no bruising; I was out at a restaurant a week after surgery. 4 weeks later I went to a party and kept hearing "Wow you look great". Back in Florida I'm recommending Dr. Bucky to my friends considering cosmetic surgery.