Dr. Louis Bucky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 7th, 2016
A goood surgeon but not a doctor I would recommend
He does not take adequate time with patients at the hospital to review what the patient wants before placing markings on the patients face. My hair line looks artificial on the sides of my face. Looks like I am wearing a wig. No one was on call the weekend following my surgery. I would not recommend this doctor

September 6th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I am 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation results. Dr. Bucky is an amazing surgeon. He has great bedside manner and took the time to explain everything to me and put my mind at ease. His staff is very nice and professional too. I would recommend Dr. Bucky to everyone I know. I would definitely go back to him if I need anything in the future!

September 1st, 2016
32AA to 32D
Excellent experience! Best thing I ever did for myself! I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Bucky and his staff (Kate and Erin). I am what you would classify as a very anxious patient. I work in the health field and I am not good at being on the other side of the fence (ie being the patient). I have wanted breast augmentation for over 15 years, but I always canceled or found a reason not to. I was so nervous on my surgery day, like ready to pull my IV out and run out of the hospital, BUT Dr. Bucky and his amazing bedside manner made me feel at ease enough to go through with it. I am so glad every day that I found Dr. Bucky online, because any other surgeon would not have had the same results or calming effect. I have never been more happy with my decision, I went from a 32AA to a 32D. I have never been a person that put much stakes in reviews, but Dr. Bucky’s are true! He is the best and you absolutely get what you pay for. Dr. Bucky is the best they come!

April 23rd, 2014
I love coming to Dr. Bucky's office. I have been seeing Kim for over six years now and I would not go anywhere else for my skin care and injections. Joanna and Kim take such good care of me; they listen to my concerns and know exactly what I need and what I don't need. They are always honest. I get compliments all the time on how good my skin looks. Very natural and youthful-- looking forward to my next visit!

Lower face lift
I had my lower face lift surgery two weeks ago and I cannot be more pleased with my new looks which are still improving. I have been going to Dr. Bucky's office for a few years before deciding on surgery there. All the staff is very professional and very friendly and helpful. Dr. Bucky was very nice and caring and very professional discussing my needs. He also came recommended by a plastic surgeon friend (now retired) who considers him the best. I was also very impressed with all the pre and postop visits, the many vitamins and facial creams I was given before the procedure. The surgical experience was not frightening and having a private very nice nurse at the Ritz was great. I can highly recommend Dr. Bucky and will keep visiting the office for facial treatments in the future.

April 23rd, 2014
# 1! Highly recommend Dr. Bucky!
I was looking to restore a youthful breast appearance and asked friends & acquaintances for recommendations. 6 out of 6 people I spoke with gave the same rave reviews for Dr. Bucky. After my consultation, I understood why. His bedside manner is excellent, he answered dozens of questions, and the office support staff was prompt to return calls for questions and very knowledgeable. We ultimately decided on a vertical wedge mastopexy and sub-pectoral augmentation (breast lift and implants) to achieve the best results. Dr. Bucky's surgical skills are of the highest caliber. With Dr. Bucky, you will find the rare blend of both compassion and talent. I am very happy with both my physical results and how I was treated as a patient. I highly recommend him!

March 27th, 2014
My Eyes
This was the best experience with a doctor I have ever had. I'd never had any plastic surgery before and was apprehensive - as it turns out there was nothing to be apprehensive about. Dr. Bucky is as much an artist as a surgeon - looking at my eyes and figuring out what would make me look my best. I turned out looking at least 15 years younger - maybe 20. He did upper and lower lids, removed the bags from under my eyes and did some fat grafting for a smooth overall fresh appearance. He also adjusted for some asymmetry in my face. I couldn't be happier. His bedside manner is excellent and his staff is amazing. I got extensive follow-up as part of the package. I recommend Dr. Bucky unreservedly. He's made a tremendous difference and now when I look in the mirror, I see the me I used to be (only slightly better).

March 19th, 2014
Dr. Bucky is EXCELLENT And so is his complete Staff!!! I had a chin implant with liposuction under the chin and I couldn't be more pleased with my results! I wish I had done this in my early 30's. I am 45 and I am already scheduling my next procedure. I believe a little bit at a time.... That's my motto. Ty Dr. Bucky

March 19th, 2014
Fat Transfer Breast Aug
Had the fat transfer breast augmentation i am thrilled with the results. The staff and dr bucky were great and were always available to answer questions.

March 18th, 2014
Breast Lift and Augmentation + Abdominal Liposuction
Choosing Dr. Bucky as my plastic surgeon was the best decision I ever made! Dr. Bucky performed a breast lift and augmentation along with abdominal liposuction on me 3 months ago and I couldn't be happier with the results! I used to have tuberous breast deformity and I can't believe how natural and full my breasts look now! Dr. Bucky did such a superb job that nobody could ever think that I wasn't born with them! I also had an apple shaped body and stored most of my fat in my abdomen. I could never wear the tight clothes I wanted to or feel confident in a bikini despite being at my ideal weight. That has all changed! I love my new contour and new found confidence! Besides Dr. Bucky's incredible talent, the treatment from him and his staff is beyond outstanding. Dr. Bucky is very caring and attentive along with his entire professional staff. I was expecting to feel a lot more pain and be immobile for a prolonged period of time after surgery, but thankfully, that was not the case! By following Dr. Bucky's pre- and post-op regimen, I did not feel any pain and was able to resume all normal activities (although nothing strenuous) literally in 2-3 days (Apparently, he wasn't kidding when he referred to his breast augmentations as "The Weekend Breast Augmentation".). Another thing that I really like about Dr. Bucky is that he is very honest and really has your best intentions at heart. He will tell you what is truly best for your particular situation and you can have trust in him. I remember inquiring about a larger breast implant prior to surgery, but Dr. Bucky would not let me make that mistake and I am so glad I listened to him and chose him as my surgeon. Looking at my breasts now, I could not imagine them any bigger. They are perfect and exactly what he said to expect. I went from a large A/small B cup to a DD! All in all, I only have good things to say about Dr. Bucky and his staff. I promise you that you will not be disappointed if you go with him and that you will not only have chosen a top quality surgeon, but a great person too!

February 27th, 2014
I spent 1 year meeting with Dr. Bucky . I wanted a full tummy tuck and breast lift . After nursing three babies and years of gaining and losing the same 20 lbs- I was very unhappy with my body. I was also very nervous and unsure of plastic surgery. From the moment I met Dr. Bucky - I knew I had found the right doctor for me. He put me at ease . He was sympathetic but very straight forward and honest at the same time. I had my surgery 3 weeks ago today. I could not be happier ! My experience at Pennsylvania Hospital was exceptional . Dr. Bucky did so much to perfect pain management (something I was very nervous about). He thought out every detail of those days right after surgery and it was seamless. For the first time in my life I have a flat tummy! My breasts are so natural looking ! At my first post op appointment with Dr. Bucky I asked if I could give him a hug. He has changed my life.

September 10th, 2013
breast lift and augmentation
Originally it was difficult to make an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Bucky that fit into my schedule, however the patient coordinator took down times that were available for me and called me back when cancellations popped up. I was really surprised that she took the time and remembered my appointment preference. During my consult with Dr. Bucky he really took time to go over what would work best for me, not just a generic speech. He went into depth about the realistic results that could be accomplished from the lift and about the proper implant size for my body and frame. I felt so comfortable with him and his honesty really refreshing. After meeting with over 10 different doctors, I finally felt confident in a doctor and cancelled the next consultation I had scheduled, I knew Dr. Bucky was the doctor I could trust- and I couldn't be happier with my choice!! My recovery has been amazing, with little discomfort and bruising. I was literally able to get up and down the following day, I was putting my own hair up on top of my head and didn't need to take any prescription pain medication. I took the recommended week off of work, but definitely could have gone back in about 4 days. I really couldn't believe the rapid recovery and little down time. Dr. Bucky is the best!!!