Dr. Louis Bucky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Bucky?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Louis Bucky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

I just want to share my positive experience with Dr. Bucky and his wonderful staff. Dr. Bucky is not only a skilled surgeon but also a very caring, dedicated professional. When he treats you, you feel like his only patient. He takes the time to address your concerns, answers your questions and provides you with all the information you need for pre-and post-surgery. His staff is equally as caring and professional. They go out of their way to help you before, during and after the surgery. One special nurse deserves special thanks and praise. Betty D. was my caregiver right after the surgery to the next morning. I could not have asked for a more qualified, caring person that attended to all of my post-surgical needs. If you want to enhance your looks and you feel hesitant, do yourself a favor and visit Dr. Bucky. The entire experience was so easy, positive, stress less and well worth it! A very happy patient!

September 13th, 2017

Pain free and back to me

After having my tummy tuck and breast lift, I feel like myself again! I am fitting into all of my clothes and bras from when I got married 7 years ago. I wore a bikini all summer and felt great. I was in physical therapy for over two years to treat my diastasis recti and pain and instability in my pelvis that were caused by the diastasis recti. Therapy didn't work for me. Since having my abdominal muscles sewn back together, I have not had any pelvic pain or instability. I feel strong and in control of my core again.

September 8th, 2017

Fabulous

Having had many serious surgeries in my life, I was not planning on having anymore. But gravity and mother nature made it necessary. Dr. Bucky was absolutely wonderful. Kind, attentive, and obviously amazingly skilled. The entire staff was terrific – in particular nurse Kate, who answered all my crazy questions with patience and kindness. And my overnight nurse, Barbara, was a dream.

September 5th, 2017

Great experience all around and great results!!

I first saw Dr. Bucky several years ago before moving to Florida. When I finally decided to have my facial rejuvenation I came back to Philly. And it was a great decision! I could not be more pleased with the entire experience from pre-op through the procedure and follow-up. Dr. Bucky and his staff are very special and have a wonderful bedside manner; listen and address all your questions. My results were beyond my expectations- much less swelling and almost no bruising; I was out at a restaurant a week after surgery. 4 weeks later I went to a party and kept hearing "Wow you look great". Back in Florida I'm recommending Dr. Bucky to my friends considering cosmetic surgery.

August 30th, 2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience, highly recommend

August 29th, 2017

Dr. Bucky was very professional and knowledgeable. Could not have picked a better choice.

August 29th, 2017

Breast Augmentation

I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. Dr. Bucky is an extremely talented surgeon. His staff is all very nice and the entire practice is extremely well organized. I could highly recommend Dr. Bucky.

August 16th, 2017

Coolsculpting by Rachel

Rachel was great, from the moment I walked in for the consultation, until the date for my coolsculpting! She is a true perfectionist and took her time making sure everything was done on point. Definetly will be back!

August 1st, 2017

Dr Bucky was there for me many years ago when going through Breast cancer reconstruction and today no other doctor would I trust but Dr Bucky to do some reconstruction of breast. He also did a fabulous job in helping smooth out all the damage from four c sections Thank you thank you !

August 1st, 2017

Love my results so far!

I had liposuction done on my stomach by Dr. Bucky. He was highly recommended by two of my good friends. It's only been four weeks since the surgery but I can see a dramatic difference already. So far I am very happy with the results and I'm only 50% there. Thanks, Dr. Bucky!

June 21st, 2017

Five stars

I have to say I have been to many places over the years, until I found Kimmi at Dr. Bucky's office on Rittenhouse Square. I will never go anywhere else! Not only will they not do work that isn't needed, they will refuse to over inject. This is a sign of excellent training and yields natural results. I have met over 20 people over the years that have used their services as well and I have only heard glowing reviews. I never write comments but have to tell people how impressed I am with Kimmi and with this office. These are the people that can even fix others mistakes . That should say it all . Five stars ✨

June 20th, 2017

I have been visiting Dr. Bucky's office for years now. Kimmi has kept me young and. beautiful. If I had all the paper from here to China I could not write enough about how much I love this office and its staff. There is no where like it and I am grateful to be a patient. I highly recommend!