Dr. Louis Bucky MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Five stars
I have to say I have been to many places over the years, until I found Kimmi at Dr. Bucky's office on Rittenhouse Square. I will never go anywhere else! Not only will they not do work that isn't needed, they will refuse to over inject. This is a sign of excellent training and yields natural results. I have met over 20 people over the years that have used their services as well and I have only heard glowing reviews. I never write comments but have to tell people how impressed I am with Kimmi and with this office. These are the people that can even fix others mistakes . That should say it all . Five stars ✨

June 20th, 2017
I have been visiting Dr. Bucky's office for years now. Kimmi has kept me young and. beautiful. If I had all the paper from here to China I could not write enough about how much I love this office and its staff. There is no where like it and I am grateful to be a patient. I highly recommend!

May 3rd, 2017
Many of these 5 star reviews are false. Read the bad reviews for the truth about Dr Bucky. The bad reviews are totally in line with the truth. He rushes and does not listen or pay attention to what could be problems in the end.

April 25th, 2017
I had a full facelift to include eyelids, chin, under eyes, cheeks and the whole 9 yards. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to be one of Dr Bucky's patients. People everywhere say that I look fantastic and they can't quite pinpoint what is different. Even when looking hard for scars I cannot find them. He is just awesome!

February 8th, 2017
An Incredible Experience
Amazing Results!

November 7th, 2016
A goood surgeon but not a doctor I would recommend
He does not take adequate time with patients at the hospital to review what the patient wants before placing markings on the patients face. My hair line looks artificial on the sides of my face. Looks like I am wearing a wig. No one was on call the weekend following my surgery. I would not recommend this doctor

September 6th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I am 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation results. Dr. Bucky is an amazing surgeon. He has great bedside manner and took the time to explain everything to me and put my mind at ease. His staff is very nice and professional too. I would recommend Dr. Bucky to everyone I know. I would definitely go back to him if I need anything in the future!

September 1st, 2016
32AA to 32D
Excellent experience! Best thing I ever did for myself! I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Bucky and his staff (Kate and Erin). I am what you would classify as a very anxious patient. I work in the health field and I am not good at being on the other side of the fence (ie being the patient). I have wanted breast augmentation for over 15 years, but I always canceled or found a reason not to. I was so nervous on my surgery day, like ready to pull my IV out and run out of the hospital, BUT Dr. Bucky and his amazing bedside manner made me feel at ease enough to go through with it. I am so glad every day that I found Dr. Bucky online, because any other surgeon would not have had the same results or calming effect. I have never been more happy with my decision, I went from a 32AA to a 32D. I have never been a person that put much stakes in reviews, but Dr. Bucky’s are true! He is the best and you absolutely get what you pay for. Dr. Bucky is the best they come!

April 23rd, 2014
Lower face lift
I had my lower face lift surgery two weeks ago and I cannot be more pleased with my new looks which are still improving. I have been going to Dr. Bucky's office for a few years before deciding on surgery there. All the staff is very professional and very friendly and helpful. Dr. Bucky was very nice and caring and very professional discussing my needs. He also came recommended by a plastic surgeon friend (now retired) who considers him the best. I was also very impressed with all the pre and postop visits, the many vitamins and facial creams I was given before the procedure. The surgical experience was not frightening and having a private very nice nurse at the Ritz was great. I can highly recommend Dr. Bucky and will keep visiting the office for facial treatments in the future.

April 23rd, 2014
# 1! Highly recommend Dr. Bucky!
I was looking to restore a youthful breast appearance and asked friends & acquaintances for recommendations. 6 out of 6 people I spoke with gave the same rave reviews for Dr. Bucky. After my consultation, I understood why. His bedside manner is excellent, he answered dozens of questions, and the office support staff was prompt to return calls for questions and very knowledgeable. We ultimately decided on a vertical wedge mastopexy and sub-pectoral augmentation (breast lift and implants) to achieve the best results. Dr. Bucky's surgical skills are of the highest caliber. With Dr. Bucky, you will find the rare blend of both compassion and talent. I am very happy with both my physical results and how I was treated as a patient. I highly recommend him!

March 27th, 2014
My Eyes
This was the best experience with a doctor I have ever had. I'd never had any plastic surgery before and was apprehensive - as it turns out there was nothing to be apprehensive about. Dr. Bucky is as much an artist as a surgeon - looking at my eyes and figuring out what would make me look my best. I turned out looking at least 15 years younger - maybe 20. He did upper and lower lids, removed the bags from under my eyes and did some fat grafting for a smooth overall fresh appearance. He also adjusted for some asymmetry in my face. I couldn't be happier. His bedside manner is excellent and his staff is amazing. I got extensive follow-up as part of the package. I recommend Dr. Bucky unreservedly. He's made a tremendous difference and now when I look in the mirror, I see the me I used to be (only slightly better).

March 20th, 2014
Dr. Bucky is EXCELLENT And so is his complete Staff!!! I had a chin implant with liposuction under the chin and I couldn't be more pleased with my results! I wish I had done this in my early 30's. I am 45 and I am already scheduling my next procedure. I believe a little bit at a time.... That's my motto. Ty Dr. Bucky