A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Candito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Candito is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Candito
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Candito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Candito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Candito graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Candito has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Frank Candito MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Candito practice?
- Dr. Louis Candito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Candito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Orthopedic Surgeons.