The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Caragine
Dr. Louis Caragine, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Cape Girardeau, MO. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Neuroradiology. Dr. Caragine is affiliated with VA St. Louis Health Care System - John Cochran Division, The Ohio State University Hospital and St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau. Dr. Caragine has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Caragine has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
Dr. Louis Caragine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Markus Lammle
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi10
Dr. David Martin
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Saint Louis, MO 0.05 mi39
Dr. Manish Shah
Saint Louis, MO 1.40 mi11