A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Carnendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Carnendran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carnendran
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carnendran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Carnendran, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnendran graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carnendran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Carnendran MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Carnendran practice?
- Dr. Louis Carnendran has 6 office locations.
Dr. Louis Carnendran practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Miami Shores, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.