A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Carnendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Carnendran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Carnendran, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnendran graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carnendran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Carnendran MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Carnendran practice?
- Dr. Louis Carnendran has 6 office locations.
Dr. Louis Carnendran practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.