A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Chappell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Chappell is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chappell
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Chappell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Chappell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Terry Chappell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis T. Chappell practice?
- Dr. Louis Chappell has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Chappell practices Family Medicine near Bluffton, OH.
See Bluffton Family Physicians.