Learn more about Dr. Louis Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Christiansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christiansen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Christiansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Christiansen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christiansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Christiansen MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Louis Christiansen practice?
- Dr. Louis Christiansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Christiansen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Endocrinologists.