A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Christiansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Christiansen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Christiansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Christiansen MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Louis Christiansen practice?
- Dr. Louis Christiansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Christiansen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Endocrinologists.