A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Citarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Citarelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Citarelli graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Citarelli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis J Citarelli MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Citarelli practice?
- Dr. Louis Citarelli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louis Citarelli practices Internal Medicine near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Bloomfield, NJ.
See Nutley Internists.