Learn more about Dr. Louis Civitarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Civitarese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Civitarese
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Civitarese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Civitarese, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Civitarese graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Civitarese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St Clair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Anthony Civitarese DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Civitarese practice?
- Dr. Louis Civitarese has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Civitarese practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Carnegie, PA.
See Carnegie Family Physicians.