A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Civitarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Civitarese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Civitarese, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Civitarese graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Civitarese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St Clair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Anthony Civitarese DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Civitarese practice?
- Dr. Louis Civitarese has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Civitarese practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Carnegie, PA.
See Carnegie Primary Care Doctors and Carnegie Geriatric Doctors.