Learn more about Dr. Louis Civitarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Civitarese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Civitarese
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Civitarese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Civitarese, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Civitarese graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Civitarese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St Clair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Anthony Civitarese DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Civitarese practice?
- Dr. Louis Civitarese has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Civitarese practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Carnegie, PA.
See Carnegie Family Physicians.