A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Coates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Coates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Coates, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coates graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coates has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Patrick Coates DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Coates practice?
- Dr. Louis Coates has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Coates practices Family Medicine near Sachse, TX.
See Sachse Family Physicians.