A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Cohen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Louis Cohen MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. J Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Cohen practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.