Dr. Louis Cole MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2016
Gracias doctor Cole
Gracias por todo Doctor, mi novia es una nueva persona.

June 2nd, 2016
The Best Before & After Photos-- LOVE MY RESULTS!
Hi bedside manner is EXCELLENT!! And they have thousands of before & after pics so they showed me several examples of people who were similar to me and I got the results I was expecting!

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Cole & staff are the Best!
Couldn't have chosen a better place for my SmartLipo procedure! He has the best bedside manner and went above and beyond my expectations! My skin is super tight and I didn't even have any bruising. They have a free payment plan so I was able to schedule it and plan accordingly.

August 5th, 2015
Just had dermal fillers done and love it!! Went in thinking I needed botox but my areas of interest were not suited for it.

January 20th, 2015
Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Louis Cole
Had brazilian butt lift w/Dr. Cole almost 1 month ago and cannot be happier with results! I was referred by a friend who is his wife's patient at the derm office and also had surgery with Dr. Cole. After seeing her results, I sent in my photos did everything virtually. Would recommend Dr. Louis Cole to anyone looking for a noticeable but natural increase of the butt!!

July 27th, 2012
Fillers
When I first started researching a Doctor to perform my Laser Lipo I Tried some of the locals Doctors, then I decided to search the Atlant area and I'm so happy I did. From the moment I meet Dr. Cole I knew he was going to be the Doctor to perform my procedures his bedside manners is no doubt the best I've seen. Dr. Cole made sure I was comfortable at all times I even took a nap during the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Cole to anyone looking to have Laser Lipo he's by far the best. I Love You Dr. Cole........

November 6th, 2010
happy with liposuction
I had liposuction of several areas of ugly bulges of fat. Dr. Cole and his staff were very friendly and helpful. I am very pleased with my results and would highly recommend them to anyone.

November 18th, 2009
In it for the money
You are courted by the Dr. and staff up to the time of treatment. After you pay the big bucks you never get treatment. Concerned about some of the sterility practices. Was charged for 3 full doses of fillers but noticed some of the syringes were smaller than others and then was told I needed more for a better result. Meaning: more $$$$

November 9th, 2009
Inital visit can be decieving
My first impression of Dr. Lou Cole was good, he is very personble, kind, seemed very concerned for your needs. The issue is there was NO after care contact, poor results for a large sum of money! I had a Thermage treatment on my face and injectable fillers around my nasiolabel folds, around the eyes and cheeks. I never rec'd a call from him or his staff to see how I was doing after treatment. I had lots of bruising and swelling. I also went in after the treatment because of my concerns with the results and bruising and the response was I could pay more money and have more injections to the sites I was concerned about. For the amount I was charged, over $5.6k I am disappointed with the results. I could have saved a little more and probably had a mini facelift with better results. The only place I can really see results from the Thermage is lines on my forehead although they weren't prominent then. I think they are all about the money. When passing Dr. Kendra Cole (his wife and partner) in the halls, she was cold and unfriendly. Not even a smile or hello. I now understand the reviews made about her.

July 6th, 2017