A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Colozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Colozzi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colozzi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Colozzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis A Colozzi MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Colozzi practice?
- Dr. Louis Colozzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Colozzi practices Anesthesiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Anesthesiologists.