Overall Review

3.3

January 20th, 2015
Excellent would recommend to all my family and friends

August 24th, 2013
Make a lasting impression
There are a lot of good things to say about this office. His staff were very kind and sensitive to my fear of having a colonoscopy (at only 18). They accommodated my schedule being a college student at the time out of state and did a consult followed by scheduling the colonoscopy for the following day. The doctor spent plenty of time with me discussing my symptoms and I did feel listened to, however, a few snide comments in regards to a religious necklace I was wearing were made and combined with the fact that his office is absolutely plastered with pictures of him with the Pope... I felt very uncomfortable but had to go through with the testing. One of the hospital nurses that I confided in about my apprehension told me not to worry because he was very good at what he does- but that he also has gotten onto a few of the nurses over their divorces so she knows how I felt and offered to stay with me the whole time. I was discharged from the hospital while still having blackouts. He did call later to discuss my test results in a very prompt fashion... but I was NOT told that I needed a follow up colonoscopy within a year due to poor prep and the discovery of polyps. It was 5 years later that this was discovered in my records while I was pregnant! With a family history of colon cancer, I was terrified. Subsequent colonoscopy? No polyps... I would not go back to this doctor. I felt far too uncomfortable... and we're talking about something that happened almost a decade ago!!