A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Conte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Conte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Conte graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Conte has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Joseph Conte DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Conte practice?
- Dr. Louis Conte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Conte practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Roselle Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Bayonne, NJ.
See Roselle Park Otolaryngologists, Roselle Park Surgeons, and Roselle Park Plastic Surgeons.