Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Cornacchia
Dr. Louis Cornacchia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oyster Bay, NY, with another office in Flushing, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Cornacchia is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Flushing Hospital Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Cornacchia has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Louis Cornacchia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oyster Bay, NY.