A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Cornacchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Cornacchia, Neurosurgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornacchia graduated from New York University.
Dr. Cornacchia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Guy Cornacchia MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis G. Cornacchia practice?
- Dr. Louis Cornacchia has 9 office locations.
Dr. Louis Cornacchia practices Neurological Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and Islandia, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.