A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Costello is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costello
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Costello, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Costello graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Costello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Millwood Hosp
- BHC Millwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis E Costello MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Costello practice?
- Dr. Louis Costello has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Costello practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Psychiatrists.