A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Costello is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Costello, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Costello graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Costello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- BHC Millwood Hospital
- Millwood Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Edward Costello MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Costello practice?
- Dr. Louis Costello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Costello practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Psychiatrists.