A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Criscione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Criscione
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Criscione Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Criscione graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Criscione has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Westchester Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Richard Criscione DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Criscione practice?
- Dr. Louis Criscione has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Criscione practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.