A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Criscione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Criscione graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Criscione has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Westchester Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Richard Criscione DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Criscione practice?
- Dr. Louis Criscione has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Criscione practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.