A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Cristol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Cristol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cristol
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Cristol, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristol graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cristol has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Cristol MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Cristol practice?
- Dr. Louis Cristol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Cristol practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Cardiologists.