Learn more about Dr. Louis Cristol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Cristol is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Cristol, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristol graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cristol has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cristol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Cristol practice?
Dr. Louis Cristol practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Cardiologists.