A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Cucinotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Cucinotta is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Cucinotta, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cucinotta graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cucinotta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis George Cucinotta MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Louis G. Cucinotta practice?
- Dr. Louis Cucinotta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Cucinotta practices Otolaryngology near Mandeville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See Mandeville Otolaryngologists.