Dr. Louis Cunningham MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiology Jackson, TN

3.6

November 8th, 2011
Think Dr. Cunningham is one of the finest doctors in Jackson
I went to Dr. Cunningham with light chest pains. As a relatively young woman, he did all the appropriate tests and then followed up in a timely fashion. What I find most striking is that he heard about a family health issue and followed up with me several times to insure that I don't have the same issue. He has stayed after me for six years now to make sure that I don't have the same outsomes as my siblings. I have found him to be an incredibly caring and sensitive doctor. He has a remarkable ability to discern the difference between a true sickness and stress and handles it so delicately. I would recommend Dr. Cunningham to anyone!

June 17th, 2011
Happy Patient
I have found MSHC to be the place where a person wants to go. Dr. Cunningham is very pleasant and smart. He is the doctor you want to make the call on your health. He thinks before he speaks and is very accurate on his decision. He may not be the doctor to laugh and joke with you, because thats not his personality. When he is in the office, its business. He welcomes no outside talking about his personal life. I respect him for that. When he is out in the public, he's kind, polite and offer his kindness toward you.I like him and i he has been an inspiration in my life with my health. The office staff is also very helpful in answering questions as well.I rate him a true 10!! I want a doctor that knows his field, not somebody who laughs and jokes with me, my health is important, so Dr. Cunningham is the doctor for me.

January 14th, 2011
I found that Dr. Louis Cunningham and his NP Janie to be of no help. They seem more intressed in helping insurance companies and refuse to help anyone with a disablity or even the disablity process with an insurance company or with SSI. His nurse is RUDE and will tell you they are not going to HELP you and will hangup on you. JMO I would never go here looking for help, I went because another doctor could not find the problem and heard Dr.Cunningham and office was good WHAT A MISTAKE.

October 22nd, 2010
Sarcastic receptionist
I called to make an appointment. I made a mistake on a phone number and the receptionist laughed at me. I didn't bother making an appointment.