A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Cuzzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Cuzzone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Cuzzone, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuzzone graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cuzzone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Joseph Cuzzone MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Cuzzone practice?
- Dr. Louis Cuzzone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Cuzzone practices Neurology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Canaan, CT.
See Norwalk Neurologists.