A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis D'Agostino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. D'Agostino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Anthony D'Agostino MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Louis D'Agostino has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis D'Agostino practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.