A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis D'Amico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis D'Amico, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Allen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis D'Amico MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Louis D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Louis D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis D'Amico practices Urology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH.
See Elyria Urologists.