A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis D'Amico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis D'Amico, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Allen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis D'Amico MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Louis D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Louis D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis D'Amico practices Urology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH.
See Elyria Urologists.