A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis D'oro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis D'oro, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'oro graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. D'oro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis D'oro MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis D'oro practice?
- Dr. Louis D'oro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis D'oro practices Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Honesdale, PA and Martinsville, VA.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons.