A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bell, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis David Bell MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Bell practice?
- Dr. Louis Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Bell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Internists and Hilton Head Island Gastroenterologists.