Learn more about Dr. Louis Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bell, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis D Bell MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Bell practice?
- Dr. Louis Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Bell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Internists and Hilton Head Island Gastroenterologists.