Learn more about Dr. Louis Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bell, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis D Bell MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Bell practice?
- Dr. Louis Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Bell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Internists and Hilton Head Island Gastroenterologists.