A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bell, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Bell practice?
Dr. Louis Bell practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Anesthesiology near Bluffton, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Bluffton Internists, Bluffton Gastroenterologists, and Bluffton Anesthesiologists.