A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Gold is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Gold, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis David Gold MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Gold practice?
- Dr. Louis Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Gold practices Psychiatry near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Psychiatrists.