A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Debarraicua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Debarraicua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Debarraicua, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Debarraicua graduated from Universidad De Madrid.
Dr. Debarraicua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Debarraicua MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis Debarraicua practice?
- Dr. Louis Debarraicua has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Debarraicua practices Family Medicine near Citrus Heights, CA.
See Citrus Heights Primary Care Doctors.