Dr. Louis Dejoseph MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
Six weeks ago, Dr. DeJoseph performed my rhinoplasty. My sister had a rhinoplasty done with his former partner, and my mom has consulted with Dr. DeJoseph in the past. Everyone suggested I see him. The consultation appointment sold me. He spent the most time with me out of any other doctor. Dr. DeJoseph wanted to answer all of my questions and he never made me felt rushed. There was never pressure to make a choice. Dr. DeJoseph understood exactly what I wanted. My rhinoplasty went really well. It was my first surgery; my first time going under for anything. I felt comfortable and was truly in the best hands. I have already started to recommend Dr. DeJoseph.

April 27th, 2016
Facelift & Laser LIposuction
Dr. DeJoseph did my mini facelift and laser liposuction in November. A friend of mine had been to see Dr. DeJoseph and she was pleased with her results. I really liked Dr. DeJoseph’s bedside manner. He is a good surgeon. People would never guess my age. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

November 4th, 2015
Good work.
He did a chin implant and it looks awesome.

September 14th, 2015
Necklift, Facelift and others
I had a QT facelift and Necklift with Dr. DeJoseph about five weeks ago. I was first introduced to him through a friend, plus I had also seen him on a news program. His staff is amazing; very friendly, willing to answer questions, not pushy at all, and just make you feel very comfortable about what decision to make. I would recommend Dr. DeJoseph a hundred times over. He is a skillful, talented man.

September 9th, 2015
Submental liposuction, a Necklift, a facelift, and an upper blepharoplasty
I saw Dr. DeJoseph for submental liposuction, a Necklift, a facelift, and an upper blepharoplasty. I was getting old and developing jowls. My procedures were about six weeks ago. Originally, I found Dr. DeJoseph on the Internet; I looked for the best plastic surgeon and his name came up. At my first visit, he was very professional. He was very nice, made me feel comfortable, and his staff put me at ease. They were very professional, and that made big difference. I’m very happy: I know I choose the right doctor. Absolutely, I will be recommending the surgeon to others.

April 30th, 2015
Best face surgeon
I had a mini face lift, a mini neck lift, facial liposuction, and a Vue under eye treatment at Dr. DeJoseph’s office. The first three were done in March, and the Vue was today. I did a lot of online research and then I checked Dr. DeJoseph’s patient testimonials before coming to his office. I'd actually had a procedure with another local plastic surgeon probably a year and a half prior, but wasn't satisfied with the results. Dr. DeJoseph made me feel very comfortable and just had a great personality. He seemed to understand my goals. I wasn’t trying to look 20 again, but I wanted take some of the stress out of my face. I wanted to get refreshed. No one ever suspected that I had any type of surgical work done. I was back to work four days after surgery. I probably could have even gone back to work sooner. If I had any questions, I could take a picture of it and send it to him. Dr. DeJoseph would respond right away. It was like he really cared. The funny thing is that it keeps getting better, like week after week. I look in the mirror and notice it's a little bit more refined and it's a little bit tighter and a little bit better, so I'm completely pleased. If anyone is thinking about having something done, but are hesitant, just come in and talk to Dr. DeJoseph. Once they meet him, they'll know right away that he's the person for this.

June 19th, 2014
Most incredible facelift surgeon
A few of my girlfriends are former patients of Dr. DeJoseph's so I came to him for my neck and facelift two months ago. I had started looking at my face and noticing the signs of aging. A family member even told me that I should have my neck fixed. Dr. DeJoseph is outstanding. He is the most adorable doctor ever. Everything about him and the whole office on the day of surgery was incredible. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I was a little uncomfortable and tender after the surgery and had some bruising, but that was it. After like a week I was wearing makeup. The results are like heaven. All of my friends have been to him and we all feel the same way. Dr. DeJoseph really has mastered the art of plastic surgery. His work doesn't look to pulled liked it does in California. It looks great and purely natural. I would recommend him to everybody I know. It has been a wonderful experience and he is a fantastic doctor with a fabulous personality.

August 16th, 2012
minilift
Last Thursday I went in for a Minilift after my dermatologist recommended me to Dr. DeJoseph. I initially came in for a different procedure, but after we spoke further, he recommended the Mini Lift and that was the best solution for me. My experiences with Dr. DeJoseph and his staff were always pleasant and I tell each and everyone how wonderful they are. I really never had to wait. Everybody was super polite and really walked me through the process and checked on me. Those who knew about the surgery and have seen the results have given me high praise. Hed given me my new self. I'm 46 and I know he saved me years. I dont think I'm going to have any real scarring because hes an artist and did a beautiful job.