Louis DeJoseph Is this you?

Have you seen Louis DeJoseph?

Posted on September 6th, 2017

Three weeks ago, I was lucky enough to have a facelift and neck lift at Dr. DeJoseph’s office. My reason for surgery? Well, it was vanity! Dr. DeJoseph came to my attention through a personal referral. After seeing the results a friend of mine received at Dr. DeJoseph’s office, I was sold on his work. Dr. DeJoseph is a skilled surgeon with outstanding skill in managing soft tissue. My expectations included much more pain and bruising than I saw. I would absolutely recommend this set of procedures and the doctor. Dr. Joseph exceeded everything I could hope for. His staff was reassuring and welcoming, always making sure I felt comfortable. I’m really so surprised how easy my facelift was.

I am comfortable recommending Dr. DeJoseph

Posted on August 28th, 2017

After getting several personal recommendations for Dr. DeJoseph’s work, I decided to schedule a consultation appointment in his office. While I had seen other doctors for consultations, Dr. DeJoseph seemed to understand exactly what I was hoping to accomplish. He did not suggest other procedures or push for anything different. I was confident in his skill and really liked his professionalism. My facelift was on May 18th and I am overjoyed at my results. Not only do I look better, but I feel absolutely amazing. With such a warm staff and personalized follow-up care, I am comfortable recommending Dr. DeJoseph to anyone thinking about a plastic surgery procedure. As a matter of fact, I have already sent a few people to Dr. DeJoseph’s office.

He was so professional

Posted on July 24th, 2017

I had wanted to do something about my aging face for a long time, but was never ready to make the next move. Then a close friend had a facelift with Dr. DeJoseph and I immediately knew those were the results I was looking for. Dr. Joseph's facelift was on July 13th, and I am already happy with the results I see. He was so professional; I felt the process went exactly as explained. My surgery was only a few days ago, but I already look more refreshed and brighter. The best part: I’m so happy to say goodbye to my double chin. I have already recommended Dr. DeJoseph to one of my good friends, and I know several others who will want to know his name, as well.

Rhinoplasty

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Six weeks ago, Dr. DeJoseph performed my rhinoplasty. My sister had a rhinoplasty done with his former partner, and my mom has consulted with Dr. DeJoseph in the past. Everyone suggested I see him. The consultation appointment sold me. He spent the most time with me out of any other doctor. Dr. DeJoseph wanted to answer all of my questions and he never made me felt rushed. There was never pressure to make a choice. Dr. DeJoseph understood exactly what I wanted. My rhinoplasty went really well. It was my first surgery; my first time going under for anything. I felt comfortable and was truly in the best hands. I have already started to recommend Dr. DeJoseph.

Facelift & Laser LIposuction

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Dr. DeJoseph did my mini facelift and laser liposuction in November. A friend of mine had been to see Dr. DeJoseph and she was pleased with her results. I really liked Dr. DeJoseph’s bedside manner. He is a good surgeon. People would never guess my age. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Good work.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

He did a chin implant and it looks awesome.

Necklift, Facelift and others

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I had a QT facelift and Necklift with Dr. DeJoseph about five weeks ago. I was first introduced to him through a friend, plus I had also seen him on a news program. His staff is amazing; very friendly, willing to answer questions, not pushy at all, and just make you feel very comfortable about what decision to make. I would recommend Dr. DeJoseph a hundred times over. He is a skillful, talented man.

Submental liposuction, a Necklift, a facelift, and an upper blepharoplasty

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I saw Dr. DeJoseph for submental liposuction, a Necklift, a facelift, and an upper blepharoplasty. I was getting old and developing jowls. My procedures were about six weeks ago. Originally, I found Dr. DeJoseph on the Internet; I looked for the best plastic surgeon and his name came up. At my first visit, he was very professional. He was very nice, made me feel comfortable, and his staff put me at ease. They were very professional, and that made big difference. I’m very happy: I know I choose the right doctor. Absolutely, I will be recommending the surgeon to others.

Best face surgeon

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I had a mini face lift, a mini neck lift, facial liposuction, and a Vue under eye treatment at Dr. DeJoseph’s office. The first three were done in March, and the Vue was today. I did a lot of online research and then I checked Dr. DeJoseph’s patient testimonials before coming to his office. I'd actually had a procedure with another local plastic surgeon probably a year and a half prior, but wasn't satisfied with the results. Dr. DeJoseph made me feel very comfortable and just had a great personality. He seemed to understand my goals. I wasn’t trying to look 20 again, but I wanted take some of the stress out of my face. I wanted to get refreshed. No one ever suspected that I had any type of surgical work done. I was back to work four days after surgery. I probably could have even gone back to work sooner. If I had any questions, I could take a picture of it and send it to him. Dr. DeJoseph would respond right away. It was like he really cared. The funny thing is that it keeps getting better, like week after week. I look in the mirror and notice it's a little bit more refined and it's a little bit tighter and a little bit better, so I'm completely pleased. If anyone is thinking about having something done, but are hesitant, just come in and talk to Dr. DeJoseph. Once they meet him, they'll know right away that he's the person for this.

Most incredible facelift surgeon

Posted on June 19th, 2014

A few of my girlfriends are former patients of Dr. DeJoseph's so I came to him for my neck and facelift two months ago. I had started looking at my face and noticing the signs of aging. A family member even told me that I should have my neck fixed. Dr. DeJoseph is outstanding. He is the most adorable doctor ever. Everything about him and the whole office on the day of surgery was incredible. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I was a little uncomfortable and tender after the surgery and had some bruising, but that was it. After like a week I was wearing makeup. The results are like heaven. All of my friends have been to him and we all feel the same way. Dr. DeJoseph really has mastered the art of plastic surgery. His work doesn't look to pulled liked it does in California. It looks great and purely natural. I would recommend him to everybody I know. It has been a wonderful experience and he is a fantastic doctor with a fabulous personality.

minilift

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Last Thursday I went in for a Minilift after my dermatologist recommended me to Dr. DeJoseph. I initially came in for a different procedure, but after we spoke further, he recommended the Mini Lift and that was the best solution for me. My experiences with Dr. DeJoseph and his staff were always pleasant and I tell each and everyone how wonderful they are. I really never had to wait. Everybody was super polite and really walked me through the process and checked on me. Those who knew about the surgery and have seen the results have given me high praise. Hed given me my new self. I'm 46 and I know he saved me years. I dont think I'm going to have any real scarring because hes an artist and did a beautiful job.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017