Dr. Louis Delionback MD Patient Reviews

October 30th, 2015
If you are a woman, do not expect that women doctors are your best bet. Male doctors are informative and seem careful to listen to thier female patients.
Dr Delionback is the first male doctor I have ever worked with in 43 years. I went to him after working with his female colleague - who left me depressed, angry and unsatisfied. Dr. D is warm mannered, caring, soft-spoken and smart. He offered alternatives to my current medication regimen. He seems to understand my biggest concern: chronic sinus infections. He was not pushy. He asked for my thoughts. I told him what medications help and he did not give me grief. He believed that I know my body and I can tell when something is wrong. I never thought I would see a male Dr.; however, meeting this man changed my way of thinking. I will be recommending him to my husband and any friends who ask for advice. After seeing his female colleague about four times....I finally had enough of her condescension and lack of empathy. I have finally found a doctor. It is a relief. I only hope he stays in the group for a while!!!!

October 2nd, 2015
i have had Dr. D for years ever since my other doctor had to close his business after being the 3rd generation doctor with a great reputation. When I came in to see him years ago, I had a rash on my forehead. he didn't even need to review, he knew it to be shingles, and gave me medication that cleared it up asap. he said if I hadn't come in it would have been worse, but I caught it immediately and no scars are on my face. anytime I go to him, (about 2 times a year)he listens, and we discuss how to take care of the problem.

September 5th, 2015
The assistant is a condecending, inconsiderate moron that couldn't care less.

June 21st, 2015
Dr. Delionback review
I have been a patient of Dr. Delionback for over 16 years now. He is a very caring and thorough physician who is always up to date on new treatments and procedures that most Family Care doctors refer on to specialists to diagnose. He has no egotistical presence that would ever jeopardize his patients welfare. If they need further expertise that he is unable to provide for whatever reason, he will make sure you are referred on to a specialist in the required field. Your Primary Physician is your first and foremost of importance in your medical health and will be the person that could very well save your life numerous times. I've chosen Dr. Delionback to be mine and haven't regretted it once.

April 14th, 2015
Dr. Delionback Excellent
Very nice. Answered all of my questions clear and concise. Very knowledgeable and would definitely recommend

April 13th, 2015
old patient
I have been seeing Dr. Delionback since the 1990's. At that time he had a small office over on Prater. I liked him and his office manager, Shirley, very much. They have always treated me well. Dr. Delionback has seen me through many medical issues, and while he doesn't always figure out the problem the first time, I believe he is good at diagnosing most illnesses. While I agree that as his practice grew and his office moved, the new staff leaves much to be desired and the wait times can be too long. When I do call, I always hope I get Shirley, she knows me by name and that's nice. For those who have problems scheduling an appt., I suggest you use the handy online option.

February 10th, 2015
Good doctor!

July 1st, 2014
Shirley D.
I am not happy at all with the office staff for Dr. Delionbeck. I can never get through to make an appt. or the wait time on hold is many times over 5 to 10 minutes. Then if you want to see the dr.within a 2 or 3 week time period, they refer you to a different dr. The last 3 times I have gone to see him I had had someone else see me, and really there was no resolve to my problem. I finally had to calll a specialist who immediately sent me for an MRI, then surgery. I am looking for a new family physician.

January 15th, 2014
Our horrible experience
This was absolutely the worst Dr. office I have ever dealt with. My mother has alzheimer's and is an isulin dependant diabetic. The whole office was extremely rude and uncaring. Their attitude was that she had no worth, go away and die. My dog is treated better when I take him to the vet. If you care about your loved one at all, don't take them to this Dr!!!

May 8th, 2013
Office Manager
I was a patient of Dr Delionback and had made an appointment to see him as I was instructed to do when my meds ran out. I got there for my appointment at 4:25 appointment at 4:40 and was told the dr was running about 40 minutes late so I sat down and was reading a book when the receptionist at 5:10 asked me if I wanted a lab sheet so I could leave. I didn't understand since I had paid for the office visit I told her I didn't know if that's what the doctor wanted me to do since I had spoken to him yet. Then the aid that takes patients to the exam room said she knows what he wants and she would write it up. Needless to say I said no but I got the strong impression that they wanted to go home, so I ask for a refund of my payment and left.

December 29th, 2009
Misdiagnosis and Treatment
I have been a patient of Dr. Delionback's for almost 33 years, in the last seventeen years I have had really bad headaches from witch I started after being hit by a man running a red light. Even though I told him that my headaches were getting worse he continued to give me the same medication. Just two months ago he refered me to a neurologist that was to contact me for an appointment (this never happened) so I had to keep calling the office person (Shirley)finally I received a call from Josh in Dr.Mehta for the appointment. This is just one of the errors that was made by Dr. Delionback's office. My dad went to his office because he had a bad Alpha 1 for which she was never tested. If she would have been tested in the beginning she would have been started on prolastin sooner and be left with more of her lungs. My daughter also called his office when her daughter was sick and they made her go to the office before going to the hospital. By the time she got to his office they had to call an ambulance to take her daughter to the hospital she was three months old, by the time they got her to the hospital there wasn't any hope of her staying alive because she was to far gone her heart and lungs couldn't handle anymore so she passed away.