Dr. Louis Deluca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Deluca?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Louis Deluca?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2017

Best office I've ever been too. Dr Deluca does amazing work and Jennifer is noticeably his right and left hands. Diane added to the mix and you have a well oiled machine. Would go nowhere else.

October 17th, 2016

I would most definitately recomend their office

This is my second breast procedure and it couldnt have gone better. The staff is fabulous and Dr deluca is great. From start to finish I have had a positive and encouraging experience. I would most definitately recomend their office!

October 15th, 2016

All I can say is THANK YOU!

June 6th, 2016

Couldn't be happier, exactly what I wanted!

I am 23 and for as long as I can remember I have wanted to get a breast augmentation. For months I searched for the perfect doctor. A friend of mine recommended Dr Deluca and once I did my research and read his credentials and reviews I knew he was the one. I traveled 6 hours for a consultation with Dr. Deluca and within ten minutes of talking to him I already felt confident that he was the doctor I wanted to go with. I booked my surgery right then. From start to finish I have not one complaint. Dr Deluca truly cares about his patients, and his work and bedside manner shows that. I didn't feel like just another number, he really took his time getting to understand exactly what I wanted size wise. His wonderful assistant (Jennifer) was so welcoming and made sure to walk me through the pre and post op instructions, answering every question honestly but while still reassuring me that everything would be okay. This really put my mind at ease. Not only did the whole procedure go just a planned, but I am now just over 6 weeks and I couldn't be happier with the results! I choose to go through the nipple and my scarring is so minimal! I opted for a small C cup as I didn't want the change to be too noticeable and I when I tell friends about my procedure they are in shock, they look so natural, just as I had hoped! I owe it all to Dr. Deluca and his wonderful staff.

June 2nd, 2016

A WONDERFUL Surgeon!! A WONDERFUL Staff!! I highly recommend Dr. DeLuca!

June 2nd, 2016

Lipo and breast aug

He is amazing !!!! He has done my breast aug in 2013 and a lipo of stomach flanks and back in 2016 he is an artist !!! He is very knowledgeable and he truly cares about his patients !!! His staff is amazing ! You can never go wrong with having your surgery done by him he is the best ! Results are super natural and no scarring at all ! He is great !

September 26th, 2015

Dr. DeLuca provided such a professional and comfortable experience throughout my entire treatment and gives full attention to every detail. In addition to his perfectionism, he is very honest regarding results and outcomes which is appreciated. He is one of those rare doctors that are equally skilled as they are genuinely kind!

August 29th, 2015

An Artist!

5 Stars all around! I was very nervous and unsure of going through with breast augmentation. I met with Dr. DeLuca and two other reputable plastic surgeons in the area. Ultimately, his bedside manner & wonderful staff made me feel the most comfortable and felt like the most personalized approach to go. I also liked that he uses a private operating room in his office, this way I knew everyone involved in my operation & that everything was well controlled. I had done my research with other medical professionals who have known Dr. DeLuca and his work a long time and was told he is an artist at his trade. I have to agree! I was afraid to go too big, but Dr. DeLuca and his team listened to what I wanted & what I didn't want and guided me perfectly. Any time I reached out with questions before or after surgery, Dr. DeLuca or one of his staff replied quickly. I'm so happy I went through with the surgery and am thrilled with the results. They look natural and I'm even pleasantly surprised at how natural they feel. Highly recommend Dr. DeLuca!

July 19th, 2015

So happy with Dr Deluca....He is fantastic

July 12th, 2015

30 year old male that was living in embarrassment of my chest

A few weeks after my 30th birthday I decided to help my "not so tech savvy" friend search the internet for a doctor to fix his gynecomastia condition. I myself suffered from gynecomastia also and while searching for a doctor for him, I decided that it was time that I stopped living in embarrassment of myself. I wanted to give myself a good and memorable 30th birthday present and I realized that this was it. It wasn't until I came in contact with Dr. Louis Deluca's office that I 100% made the decision to go ahead and do it. I did extensive research and emailed/called doctors from all over the country in hopes of finding someone that made me feel comfortable but also a doctor that would be abled to fully fix my condition. After all of my searching I felt as though there may be competent doctors in the tristate area (I'm from NJ) but I felt that no one came close to Dr. Deluca's expertise and superb communication in making his patients feel comfortable. I couldn't be more right. From the very first email sent to inquire to the post op emails and phone calls to check in (he even gave his personal cell phone number to contact him for any reason), Dr. Deluca and his amazing staff stop at nothing to make sure that everyone receives 5 star service. Aside from the service, Dr. Deluca is far from just a regular doctor or plastic surgeon, the man is an ARTIST. He sculpted my chest amazingly and gave me results that I never thought possible. I've been weight training for 17 years and I have always been ashamed of my chest up until now, thanks to Dr. Deluca. I wear what I want now (knit tees and stretchy workout shirts were once off limits but now I look great in them) and my self esteem has never been better. Thank you so much Dr. Deluca and staff, you guys are godsent and have truly made this entire experience to be the best thing I've ever done for myself. The only regret that I have is that I didn't find Dr. Deluca before and have this done years ago. PS - I wrote out a review 4 weeks post op but didn't post it right away out of fairness to the people that may read the review, I wanted to wait it out a few more weeks to see if there was even the slightest thing to say that has been negative about this experience. I am now 8 weeks post op, have healed wonderfully and even now, there are still only positives to say about Dr. Deluca, his team, and his work. I couldn't have even dreamed of the results. If you are thinking about this procedure stop searching and reading reviews elsewhere, call Dr. Deluca. You'll see yourself why he is top of the line.

September 24th, 2014

Deserves more than 4 stars!

I felt comfortable and at ease at Dr. DeLucas office at all times. The staff and Dr. always made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions and then some. I am so glad I found him, I had been wanting the surgery for 7yrs. But did not like other doctors I visited.

June 17th, 2014

Best Doctor ever Experienced

Dr. Luise DeLuca is a professional kind caring friendly nice and wonderful doctor who does his surgery to a perfection level. He did a good job on my previously wrongly done tummy tuck which has left my tummy in a real bad shape. He followed on my healing process for more than 6 months. Dr. DeLuca and his staff were always there for me with kindness and caring attitude. Dr. DeLuca's rates are very fare and affordable in comparison to other doctors, but his work and art is superior to others. I highly and without any hesitation recommend Dr. DeLuca. He is really the best doctor that I have ever experienced.