A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Dibella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Dibella is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Dibella, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibella graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dibella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis John Dibella MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Dibella practice?
- Dr. Louis Dibella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Dibella practices Urology near Secaucus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ and North Bergen, NJ.
See Secaucus Urologists.