A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Dibella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Dibella is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dibella
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dibella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Dibella, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibella graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dibella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis John Dibella MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Dibella practice?
- Dr. Louis Dibella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Dibella practices Urology near Secaucus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ and North Bergen, NJ.
See Secaucus Urologists.