A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Dibella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Dibella, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibella graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dibella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dibella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Dibella practice?
Dr. Louis Dibella practices Urology near Secaucus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ and North Bergen, NJ.
See Secaucus Urologists.