A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis DiBernardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis DiBernardo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis DiBernardo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiBernardo graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. DiBernardo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis R DiBernardo MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. DiBernardo practice?
- Dr. Louis DiBernardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis DiBernardo practices Anatomic Pathology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pathologists.