A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Dieffenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Dieffenbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Dieffenbach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieffenbach graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dieffenbach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Pinebrook Regional Medical CenterBrooksville, F
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Dieffenbach MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Dieffenbach practice?
- Dr. Louis Dieffenbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Dieffenbach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL.
See Spring Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.