inactive

Louis A Difronzo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 2 reviews

December 13th, 2014
Best Doctor!
Dr. DiFronzo saved my life with the pancreatic whipple procedure. I would highly recommend seeing him. He has great bedside manner and is a gentlemen. Thank you, Dr. DiFronzo!

July 25th, 2012
Very experienced in pancreatic surgeries
I was diagnosed to have insulinoma - a very rare tumor in my pancreas. Dr. Difronzo is one of the few doctors in Kaiser who had performed operations for this type of tumor. Most doctor would consider removing half of my pancreas, but Dr. Difronzo was able to save my pancreas and my spleen, and just removed the tumor itself. It was also done laparoscopically and my recovery was very smooth and quick.Dr. Difronzo normally has about 40 to 50 pancreatic surgery cases each year. So he's very experienced and is a very good oncological surgeon.

September 23rd, 2010
Yikes!
I went to see him. I'd rather live with the pain than let him touch me.

May 26th, 2010
Too Aggresive
Does not bother to consult with patient or family members before making, literally, a do-or-die decision.