A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Dizon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Dizon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Louis Dizon practice?
- Dr. Louis Dizon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Dizon practices Pediatrics near Lebanon, VA.
See Lebanon Pediatricians.