A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Domenico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Domenico is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Domenico, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Domenico graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Domenico has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Domenico MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Domenico practice?
- Dr. Louis Domenico has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Domenico practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.