A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Domenico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Domenico, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Domenico graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Domenico has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Domenico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis Domenico practice?
Dr. Louis Domenico practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.