Dr. Louis Dutreil MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 25th, 2016
Great OBGYN
Every time I have a follow up visit with Dr. Dutriel he spends plenty of time answering my questions and making me feel better. He is very kind and has a lot of patience.

July 26th, 2016
Horrible - Just horrible
I went to see Dr. Dutreil because I was referred to him by my primary care Dr. I wantd to get my IUD removed and talk about other options. The entire visit was horrible. He breezed in the room and as we chatted about my options outside of the IUD, he got upset saying, "well, I guess there are no other options for you." Seriously? we discussed the Mirena, the pill, and a tubal Ligation... I walk outside the exam room and see a WALL of options that we haven't discussed... I told him I was having issues with my IUD and the hormones, he brushes that of and says, well I've inserted over 50 Mirena's and never had a complaint. Wow... okay.. It's not about you. Finally to cap off the day, we do one last check to see if we can find the strings. Then he does a brief exam saying he's gong to fell for my ovaries... He does so and I shout "Ouch!", to which he ignores and says "lets get you scheduled for that surgery to remove your IUD." We walk out to the main office where there is not even a remote chance of privacy and they can't find the right consent form so they'd like to sign a blank consent form where the doctor just starts writing stuff in... Horrible. Just Horrible. I called my GP and switched immediately.

April 26th, 2016
Would not give him up for a MILLION dollars.

April 11th, 2016
Dr. DuTreil was the best decision I made during my pregnancy! He is fantastic!!!

January 12th, 2016
I just love Dr. Dutreil, he gives me great comfort in knowing that i will be taken care of in his hands. Great personality and easy to talk to. Thank you Dr. dutreil you are the greatest.

July 23rd, 2015
The Finest of the Finest!
Not only is Dr. Dutreil, and excellent Dr. with exceptional skill he is also one of the nicest people you could ever meet. I had my baby 2 yrs ago with him and had a C-Section. Every moment of that experience was completely positive. From getting Admitted to my exit. The nurses and staff were so kind and accomadating. Delivery was quick, yet done with great skill. You should see my scar so small and neat I couldn't be happier. I Can even wear bikinis. All our Dr. visits prior to the big day were always fun. Dr. Dutreil and I always had great conversations with lots of laughs. It felt like I was visiting an old friend. Do yourself a favor and have Dr. Dutreil deliver your baby, you won't be sorry.

June 8th, 2015
Can't recommend him enough
Literally can't say enough good things about him. He's so nice and explains everything. I'm a young first time mom and knew nothing about anything but he always explained things without talking down or making me feel like my questions were stupid. I ended up being hospitalized due to my BP so I was induced and had to have an unplanned c section but he stayed totally reassuring and never pushed anything. He checked in many times and followed up afterward.

May 26th, 2015
This is my first child and I admit I'm really scared but Doctor du Treil makes me feel very comfortable and put me at ease. I'm not a huge fan of doctors but he's excellent

April 1st, 2015
An excellent provider, who truly cares about your health.

March 11th, 2015
Dr. D, is amazing highly recommended makes you feel extremely comfortable !!!!!

March 8th, 2015
So nice. Very informative about everything related to my pregnancy. Really put me at ease.

January 12th, 2015
I switched to Dr Dutreil after being with the same Ob for over 10 years. Dr Dutreil came highly recommended and now I see why. He is so patient and explained everything, answers every question and makes sure you are comfortable before you leave his office.