Dr. Louis Dutreil Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Louis Dutreil?

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Dutreil delivered both of my grandchildren! He is a great doctor. My gynecology appt was thorough and very professional. 😊

Best dr ever

Posted on September 30th, 2017

He deliver my daughter 6years my twin sons 2 years old and I'm pregnant now with twins he so awesome caring and consistent. His staff and office is friendly and clean. They are the best!!!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

You may have a long wait time if he has a delivery but great Dr.

Wonderful Physician!

Posted on May 27th, 2017

Whether it's a prenatal visit or an annual well visit, I always leave Dr. Dutreil's office feeling 10 times better about things. He listens to all my questions and makes sure all my concerns are addressed at each and every visit. He seems to truly care about his patients' health and is very good at looking at the full picture and working with you on a plan of action you feel comfortable with. I definitely recommend him.

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Dr Dutreil delieverd all 3 of my children with no problems listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. I am pregnant again and going to him for this baby also. His nurses are very friendly. Never had an issue at all.

Great OBGYN

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Every time I have a follow up visit with Dr. Dutriel he spends plenty of time answering my questions and making me feel better. He is very kind and has a lot of patience.

Horrible - Just horrible

Posted on July 26th, 2016

I went to see Dr. Dutreil because I was referred to him by my primary care Dr. I wantd to get my IUD removed and talk about other options. The entire visit was horrible. He breezed in the room and as we chatted about my options outside of the IUD, he got upset saying, "well, I guess there are no other options for you." Seriously? we discussed the Mirena, the pill, and a tubal Ligation... I walk outside the exam room and see a WALL of options that we haven't discussed... I told him I was having issues with my IUD and the hormones, he brushes that of and says, well I've inserted over 50 Mirena's and never had a complaint. Wow... okay.. It's not about you. Finally to cap off the day, we do one last check to see if we can find the strings. Then he does a brief exam saying he's gong to fell for my ovaries... He does so and I shout "Ouch!", to which he ignores and says "lets get you scheduled for that surgery to remove your IUD." We walk out to the main office where there is not even a remote chance of privacy and they can't find the right consent form so they'd like to sign a blank consent form where the doctor just starts writing stuff in... Horrible. Just Horrible. I called my GP and switched immediately.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Would not give him up for a MILLION dollars.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Dr. DuTreil was the best decision I made during my pregnancy! He is fantastic!!!

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I just love Dr. Dutreil, he gives me great comfort in knowing that i will be taken care of in his hands. Great personality and easy to talk to. Thank you Dr. dutreil you are the greatest.

The Finest of the Finest!

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Not only is Dr. Dutreil, and excellent Dr. with exceptional skill he is also one of the nicest people you could ever meet. I had my baby 2 yrs ago with him and had a C-Section. Every moment of that experience was completely positive. From getting Admitted to my exit. The nurses and staff were so kind and accomadating. Delivery was quick, yet done with great skill. You should see my scar so small and neat I couldn't be happier. I Can even wear bikinis. All our Dr. visits prior to the big day were always fun. Dr. Dutreil and I always had great conversations with lots of laughs. It felt like I was visiting an old friend. Do yourself a favor and have Dr. Dutreil deliver your baby, you won't be sorry.

Can't recommend him enough

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Literally can't say enough good things about him. He's so nice and explains everything. I'm a young first time mom and knew nothing about anything but he always explained things without talking down or making me feel like my questions were stupid. I ended up being hospitalized due to my BP so I was induced and had to have an unplanned c section but he stayed totally reassuring and never pushed anything. He checked in many times and followed up afterward.