Dr. Louis Dutreil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Dutreil?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Louis Dutreil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017

You may have a long wait time if he has a delivery but great Dr.

May 27th, 2017

Wonderful Physician!

Whether it's a prenatal visit or an annual well visit, I always leave Dr. Dutreil's office feeling 10 times better about things. He listens to all my questions and makes sure all my concerns are addressed at each and every visit. He seems to truly care about his patients' health and is very good at looking at the full picture and working with you on a plan of action you feel comfortable with. I definitely recommend him.

May 26th, 2017

Dr Dutreil delieverd all 3 of my children with no problems listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. I am pregnant again and going to him for this baby also. His nurses are very friendly. Never had an issue at all.

August 25th, 2016

Great OBGYN

Every time I have a follow up visit with Dr. Dutriel he spends plenty of time answering my questions and making me feel better. He is very kind and has a lot of patience.

July 26th, 2016

Horrible - Just horrible

I went to see Dr. Dutreil because I was referred to him by my primary care Dr. I wantd to get my IUD removed and talk about other options. The entire visit was horrible. He breezed in the room and as we chatted about my options outside of the IUD, he got upset saying, "well, I guess there are no other options for you." Seriously? we discussed the Mirena, the pill, and a tubal Ligation... I walk outside the exam room and see a WALL of options that we haven't discussed... I told him I was having issues with my IUD and the hormones, he brushes that of and says, well I've inserted over 50 Mirena's and never had a complaint. Wow... okay.. It's not about you. Finally to cap off the day, we do one last check to see if we can find the strings. Then he does a brief exam saying he's gong to fell for my ovaries... He does so and I shout "Ouch!", to which he ignores and says "lets get you scheduled for that surgery to remove your IUD." We walk out to the main office where there is not even a remote chance of privacy and they can't find the right consent form so they'd like to sign a blank consent form where the doctor just starts writing stuff in... Horrible. Just Horrible. I called my GP and switched immediately.

April 26th, 2016

Would not give him up for a MILLION dollars.

April 12th, 2016

Dr. DuTreil was the best decision I made during my pregnancy! He is fantastic!!!

January 12th, 2016

I just love Dr. Dutreil, he gives me great comfort in knowing that i will be taken care of in his hands. Great personality and easy to talk to. Thank you Dr. dutreil you are the greatest.

July 23rd, 2015

The Finest of the Finest!

Not only is Dr. Dutreil, and excellent Dr. with exceptional skill he is also one of the nicest people you could ever meet. I had my baby 2 yrs ago with him and had a C-Section. Every moment of that experience was completely positive. From getting Admitted to my exit. The nurses and staff were so kind and accomadating. Delivery was quick, yet done with great skill. You should see my scar so small and neat I couldn't be happier. I Can even wear bikinis. All our Dr. visits prior to the big day were always fun. Dr. Dutreil and I always had great conversations with lots of laughs. It felt like I was visiting an old friend. Do yourself a favor and have Dr. Dutreil deliver your baby, you won't be sorry.

June 8th, 2015

Can't recommend him enough

Literally can't say enough good things about him. He's so nice and explains everything. I'm a young first time mom and knew nothing about anything but he always explained things without talking down or making me feel like my questions were stupid. I ended up being hospitalized due to my BP so I was induced and had to have an unplanned c section but he stayed totally reassuring and never pushed anything. He checked in many times and followed up afterward.

May 26th, 2015

This is my first child and I admit I'm really scared but Doctor du Treil makes me feel very comfortable and put me at ease. I'm not a huge fan of doctors but he's excellent

April 1st, 2015

An excellent provider, who truly cares about your health.