A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Schwartz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis E Schwartz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Louis Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Schwartz practices Pediatrics and Therapeutic Radiology near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Pediatricians and Summit Radiologists.