A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Schwartz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis E Schwartz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Louis Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Schwartz practices Pediatrics and Therapeutic Radiology near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Pediatricians and Summit Radiologists.