Dr. Louis Eichel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Eichel?

August 24th, 2016

Dedicated, resourceful and a great bedside manner

Dr. Eichel came from home at 9PM to put a stent in my left kidney which was shutting down due to infection. Additionally he found the source of my numerous infections and successfully repaired my damaged left ureter caused by cancer radiation. Dr. Eichel uses a low key and steady approach which positively reassures his patients.

September 19th, 2015

Very Grateful

I was diagnosed with a whole bunch of kidney stones and the urologist I was first referred to didn’t have any non-emergency appointments for weeks. I did some research and found Dr. Eichel. I called his office and found such caring people. They rearranged their schedule to work me in within a week. I immediately felt very comfortable with Dr. Eichel. He explained everything and his plan made sense. He performed ureteroscopy and was able to remove all of my stones at once. There were no complications from the surgery and I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome.

January 27th, 2015

This guy is impeccable, very genuine.

December 31st, 2014

I originally saw Dr. DiMarco but after review of my tests he told me Dr. Eichel would be doing my surgery because of his expertise with this particular tumor in my kidney. His patience, calmness and tremendous care will always be appreciated. Thank you.

August 21st, 2010

Dr. Eichel is my 7th urologist and at first didn't want to take my case. I was currently someone else's patient with medical equipment in place but upon hearing and seeing what was going on he decided to take on my situation and it was the best decision for me! Dr. Eichel was able to figure things out and fix things throughout the course of a year. He has always been available for any situation if I needed him. I have highly recommended him to many people!

February 15th, 2017