Dr. Louis Eliacin Is this you?

3.8

What A Disaster!

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

After learning I was pregnant, I maDr an appointment with Dr Eliacin, even after hearing mixed reviews. On my first appointment, the receptionist was rude and spoke to me as if I was an idiot. I was seen by a Nurse Practitioner that visit as well as for the next four months. At each visit I complained of having sharp pains in my lower abdomen and not feeling any movement from my baby. It was brushed off by the NP each time for numerous reasons (ie. "Your pants are too tight", " Its because its your first pregnancy ", "Your heels are too high") During my 5-month checkup, on a Thursday, I finally met Dr Eliacin briefly and expressed my concerns to him. Without hesitation, he said "Oh you're okay. Its just your nerves." My baby's heartbeat was never checked on that visit. I immediately went home and called another OB and made an appointment for the following Monday. When I went to the appointment I was told their was no movement or heartbeat from my baby. My new Doctor informed me that my baby was not even close to being the size Dr Eliacin's NP said. I would never recommend Dr Eliacin's office to anyone.

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

he is a great doctor but takes way to long to see you. it takes up to six hours before they call you name. Hes very smart and caring

Posted on March 5th, 2015