A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Enkema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Enkema is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Enkema graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Enkema has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Enkema accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Enkema practice?
Dr. Louis Enkema practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cardiology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians, Tacoma General Practitioners, Tacoma Pathologists, and Tacoma Cardiologists.