A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Enkema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Enkema is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enkema graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Enkema has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Cornelius Enkema MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Enkema practice?
- Dr. Louis Enkema has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Enkema practices General Practice near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma General Practitioners.