A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Ercolani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Ercolani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ercolani graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ercolani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Youville Hospital & Rehabilitation Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ercolani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis Ercolani practice?
Dr. Louis Ercolani practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Nephrologists, and Boston Endocrinologists.