Dr. Louis Esquivel MD Patient Reviews

4.8

April 30th, 2014
The best of the best!!
By the time I made the decision to see Dr. Esquivel, I was extremely desperate to figure out what was causing the health issues that I was experiencing for the past several years. I had been to several different physicians without any luck. I am a pharmacist by trade so going the holistic/alternative route was a huge stretch and leap of faith for me initially. It was the best decision I could have made. His diagnostic methods and treatment protocols address the underlying cause of your problems. His goal is to restore your health as much as possible and he was successful in my case. He takes his time and it is clearly evident that he sincerely cares about helping his patients. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to.

September 9th, 2013
Just short of a miracle
My son with AU was in crisis mode this summer having caught a virus causing his OCD to spiral out of control. Turning to Dr. Esquivel's treatment with BAH, one drop of blood, was all he needed to give us the holistic protocol to follow that put us on the path to healing. My son is doing amazing now! I am seeing a calmness in him that I have always wanted for him. His anxiety is so much better, focus, concentration, and an overall sense of well being. I get hugs now! He is calm, now I am calm! It was all natural, no side effects, easy to use!

February 11th, 2013
Outstanding, caring doctor
Dr. Esquivel is the doctor I've been searching for. He's kind, caring, comforting. He listens and then discusses the best treatment plan individualized for each person. I don't want to go anywhere else, even though my particular insurance won't cover. My peace of mind and health are worth the cost, which is very fair. I highly recommend him.

October 3rd, 2011
Dr. Esquivel floats my boat!
Dr. Esquivel was the help I was looking for after years of unsatisfactory conventional medicine. After getting "normal" readings from conventional tests and dangerous drugs from other doctors, Dr. Esquivel was able to hone in on what was really going on and provide the treatment that will restore my health, rather than just reduce (or not) my symptoms. Not only am I getting back to normal (which was mediocre), but I expect to surpass that in the near future. I'm absolutely buoyant with hope. I appreciate his dual skills of conventional and alternative medicine and his modesty, compassion, and skill.

October 2nd, 2011
BEST DR ever!!!!!
Dr Esquivel finds out your problems!! He just doesn't give you a pill and send you on your way, he gets to the root cause of what's ailing you. He helped me after other Dr's had told me I would have to live with this dizzyness for the rest of my life. That was about 13 years ago since he fixed that problem permanently. He actually sits down with you and listens to what you have to say. He cares about me, about fixing my problem, and not with a bandaid. Dorothy is beyond helpful as well. I would actually give Dr Esquivel a 10 star rating if it was available.

September 25th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Esquivel for about two years and I have found him to be a great listener and someone who is truly interested in the care of his patients. I believe his attention to detail is what has gotten me on the road to recovery from adrenal fatigue and exhaustion...something conventional doctors refused to even test for.I went to my first visit because of severe allergies. I was reacting to almost everything and had chronic infections that would clear up and reappear within two weeks. All the conventional doctors did was prescribe more drugs which really weren't helping anymore. I thought it was time for a different approach.Dr. Esquivel ordered a hair analysis test and also ordered blood work. The results showed that my chemistry was completely unbalanced. He addressed it with supplements and I have been taking them for about a year and a half. I was in such a depleted condition that it took about six months before I felt better. I am on my last bottle of supplements and I feel like my old self again.I have highly recommended Dr. Esquivel to several friends and my husband also went to see him and was happy with the attention he received. I have been much healthier since I started seeing him and will continue to see him as needed. I have been more than happy with my results.

September 20th, 2011
Wendy Pickard
I have been going to see Dr Esquivel for 2-3 years. It took me a while to reach a decision to make an appointment, mainly because of the distance to travel.When I did finally make an appointment, I was very impressed by his professional and caring manner and his thorough evaluation of my health status.I am post menopausal and have greatly benefited from Dr Esquivel's expertise. My hormone levels are monitored and I receive supplements about every 4-5 months to maintain a therapeutic effect.I have energy, my libido has returned, and I continue to show increases in bone mass on my annual Bone Density Scan. I am so grateful that I have found a physician that is sensitive to his patients needs, and is always available for any questions or issues I may have!Thank You Dr Esquivel and Dorothy

August 28th, 2011
Dr. Miller
Dr. Esquivel is a compassionate, gentle physician who is vitally intersted in his patient's health and well-being. The first thing one notices about him is that he LISTENS to what you have to say. His recommendations are based on the best of both conventional and alternative medicine. My wife and I have both been his patients for over a year: he has helped us both where other physicians have been unable to do so. You can trust Dr. Esquivel completely to do his best to help you. His assistant, Dorothy, is extremely knowledgable and wonderful as well. If you are at the proverbial "end of your rope," or are just tired of dealing with the medical "conventional wisdom," I urge you to go and see Dr. Esquivel. He's a "five star" health care provider.

August 27th, 2011
Marisa S.
Dr. Esquivel is one of the best doctors out there !!! I started seeing Dr. E about two years ago when we moved back to San Antonio. I had been suffering from severe anxiety and depression, which traditional doctors were unable to help me with. I was scared to try a new doctor by this point, but was very desperate. Dr. E was extremely patient with me (unlike any other doctor I had ever been to). After some nuerotransmitter tests, Dr. E was able to prescribe some amino acids which have helped me tremendously with NO side effects. I encourage EVERYONE I meet that has health problems to seek help from Dr. E. He is absolutely a fabulous person and doctor !!! His wife and office manager, Dorothy, is also an extremely wonderful person. She is very compassionate and gives great tips for managing my healthcare.Liked: Disliked:

August 25th, 2011
Commitment Campaign Director
Dr Esquivel is fantastic! He made a huge difference in my overall health and was a joy to work with. His NAET work with me improved a number of health issues - digestive, respiratory, anxiety, muscle aches, insomnia and more. His treatments are VERY affordable and his office staff is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable.I recommend him highly!

August 24th, 2011
Caring, personal, professional and knowledgeable
Dr. Esquivel has helped heal both myself and my Autistic son. He provides a very thorough evaluation of your previous medical history, orders appropriate testing prior to and during treatment, and provides explanations that will help you understand the imbalances you are experiencing and what you should expect to experience during your treatment plan. His service is personal; he will call you with lab results and do phone consultations when appropriate. His approach is holistic. I felt that my concerns and input into my and my son's care were always acknowledged and incorporated into our plans of care. Dr. Esquivel is well versed in both the allopathic and alternative medical realm and I completely trust, respect and admire the care that both my son and I have received over the past 1 1/2 years. In my opinion, the value of this approach to healthcare far outweighs the amount of money I would save following the restrictions of my military health insurance plan.

August 24th, 2011
A Caring Doctor
Dr Esquivel actually listens to your concern and issues and doesn't just write you a prescription and send you on your way like most doctors do these days. He has helped me and my Sister get back on track to living a healthy life!