A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Owens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Owens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Mem Hosp, Seaford, De
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Fairfax Owens MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Owens practice?
- Dr. Louis Owens has 1 office location.
- Dr. Louis Owens practices Diagnostic Radiology near Thiensville, WI.