A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Owens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Owens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Mem Hosp, Seaford, De
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Fairfax Owens MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Owens practice?
- Dr. Louis Owens has 1 office location.
- Dr. Louis Owens practices Diagnostic Radiology near Thiensville, WI.