A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Fabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Fabre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabre
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Fabre, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabre graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fabre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- Hermann Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Fernand Fabre MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Fabre practice?
- Dr. Louis Fabre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Fabre practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.