A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Fabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Fabre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Fabre, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabre graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fabre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- Hermann Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Fernand Fabre MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Fabre practice?
- Dr. Louis Fabre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Fabre practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.