March 18th, 2017
So thankful for Dr Fabre
My son is a patient of Dr. Fabre. He has been the best thing that has happened to our family. We were desperate when we first came to see him. He was able to finally give us an accurate diagnosis and help us with medication. He never stops working with us. He is the best on medication distribution and is straight to the point. What he might lack in bedside manner he makes up for in knowledge and professionalism. By the time we saw him I just wanted to know the truth. I don't need all the frills just the truth and help. He gave us both and finally I have the son I always knew was in there. Thank you Dr. Fabre.

April 15th, 2016
Best One Out There
This doc knows his stuff. If you've been from doctor to doctor looking for the right combination of meds to help you through whatever your psychiatric problem is, then this is the man to have on your side. I wish I had met him 15 years ago. He's no-nonsense and to-the-point. You can be in and out of a follow-up appointment in under 5 minutes (if nothing new is going on with you). He may come across a little gruff but he really does care about his patients. He doesn't "make up" stupid appointments for you to come in just so he'll make more money. The office where he resides has horrible clerical staff but don't let that dissuade you. He's worth the drive and the wait.

January 19th, 2015